Friday, September 28, 2007

A rant.....

My younger sister and I are a lot alike(truly...so is our older sister like us...she just hates to admit I am right on this!!!) however...in one way are we ALL alike....and that is in rules......Many times in life, whether it is work or play, there comes a point where a line has been crossed.....and then you get the CHARMING side of our personalities....we claim we get this charming trait....bluntness.... directly from our dad ....

My sisters and I all have professions that have rules.....and we follow them. So don't be surprised when you are trying to get around the system...whatever it is....because you are "SPECIAL", -and I don't mean like Clancy is---or you're ill, or hormonal or frustrated or think the rules are for all but you........and we chose to remind you that there are RULES to follow and because YOU failed to plan for them.....this, in no way, makes it ok for you to yell, scream, be disrespectful, ungracious and flat out mean ....and think we won't make a comment on it....Because you would be WRONG. Here's a little tip for you.....it is hard to make me(us) feel guilty over YOUR bad behavior. Take responsibility for your bad behavior and apologize...or ...here's an idea.....behave in the first place.

6 comments:

Mamaw said...

I'm curious. What happened to cause the rant.

Your "not so blunt but diplomatic (I like to think!)" Mother/w love!

MotherOf3Guys said...

Yeah, that gets us in trouble more often than not...but I just have to follow the rules!!! We are a lot alike but I like to tell my friends that I'm more laid back than you...

Liz said...

Oh, I bet I know, and I couldn't agree more, but I can't wait for the juicy details!!

Front Porch Society said...

You go girl!! :)

GR8UMPS3 said...

I'm sorry. I have been following the rules for more than 33 years. What did I do wrong this time?


OK, for those of you who know the sisterhood, they are always right, we hubbies are always guessing how that is.

GR8UMPS3 said...

OOPS, I forgot, I am not supposed to respond like that. That is one of the rules.