Geez did you get another dog?? Can I send you my cat? Your brother-in-law and nephew would be eternally grateful. Your husband however, would be apoplectic.
Sparty is so adorable; I thought perhaps he was your choice for the letter "S" this week (I'm having trouble finding the ABC posts this time). I see your daughter is off to New Zeland; what an interesting place to visit.
Places For Tourism
-
A great place for explorering travellers with a keen eye for travel Tamil
Nadu stands out in its ethnicity that is so unique that it is often a
desired des...
Is Anybody Out There?
-
In the time I have been off blog the world has changed. Can we make it
better again? I hope so. How would you change things if you were given the
opportunity?
3 comments:
Geez did you get another dog?? Can I send you my cat? Your brother-in-law and nephew would be eternally grateful. Your husband however, would be apoplectic.
Sparty is so adorable; I thought perhaps he was your choice for the letter "S" this week (I'm having trouble finding the ABC posts this time). I see your daughter is off to New Zeland; what an interesting place to visit.
He's gorgeous! But so is Simon!
Post a Comment