Sunday, December 16, 2007

the last laugh

 
Posted by Picasa

 


My older sister (by 17 months) got Tina and me this pillow a few Christmas's ago. I love it!!! It is such a true statement. Imagine my surprise when I saw Clancy outside having a heyday throwing something up in the air and then catching it and running like a mad dog. When I called him to come in, this is how he looked before he came in. I can't figure out how he got out with it in his mouth. Could it be because I am cleaning (my mother is coming for Christmas) and I just was distracted? hmmm, something to ponder....I digress.....Apparently Clancy has a new toy/pillow now. Sorry Vicki!

8 comments:

Liz said...

You do realize that Clancey will NEVER out grow this. Is he teaching Simon his naughty tricks?

Mamaw said...

This is your mother. You do not have to clean for me. I've learned to accept life as we live it, messy and all. Would that you three girls would have worked so hard to please me by cleaning your rooms when you lived at home. Ha Ha Love Ya

Anonymous said...

This is not what I envisioned when I gave you the pillow. I see fruitcake in your horizon. Remember when dad used to pass those things on to other people when someone gave them to him. Even Clancey has more sense than to put his mouth on those. Fruitcakes forever in your horizon. To mom, I don't remember the kitchen being all that cleaned up so don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. hehehe

Peter said...

Nice to read the post first and the comments from your mom and sis...!

Liz said...

I agree with Peter. Those comments could have come from my mom and sister.

You know, I think we recieved one of those fruitcakes from your dad when we lived in WV, and it's probably still making the rounds of the state all these decades later.

Shammickite said...

Perhaps Clancey is mad cos he doesn't have a sister!
And I LOVE fruit cake.

Front Porch Society said...

LOL!!! How cute!!
Kira manages to get her paws on things in my house that I have to scratch my head and wonder how, as well. :)

MotherOf3Guys said...

This is classic clancey!! My pillow is in pristine condition...not counting a few Lucy dog hairs on it. At least she doesn't toss it in the snow...I guess that makes me the sisiter that is NOT getting fruitcake! Those things are horrible! To mom: we did sometimes clean our rooms...look for the fruitcake: under the bed in Neva's room, thrown out into the hall or into someone else's room by the oldest, and labelled on the shelf in my room!!