Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A trio of women



Michal, my nephew, was quite concerned that feelings would be hurt with my description of who was at his engagement party....as in MY name tag read "FAOG"...translation.....FAVORITE Aunt of Groom.....and he was/is afraid that his other aunts...of which he has a few....might get their noses out of joint....well, here is the answer to that....if they came, they could put whatever they wanted on their name tag....as I was your only aunt that came....I chose that moniker! ...besides ...how else will Teddy learn how to say my FAVORITE GREAT aunt unless his uncle Michal practices it???!!!
This is me, my mom and my younger sister, Tina....mother of the groom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ... geee .... those are no more then the MAGNIFICENT DAISIES!

imac said...

You certainly get around Neva.lol.Great photo.

MotherOf3Guys said...

"Boy you can tell you are related" ... Heard that a time or two!!