Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Opera Singing Nephew


Last week, we (#2 son, niece from HongKong, MIL) drove to Cincinnati to hear my nephew's Master recital...part of his receiving his Masters degree in Music.....this is a photo of him and his piano player. I wish I knew how to video and put it in my blog because I have been to some wonderful performance's this year with just people I know! Dan sang beautifully and we all enjoyed it immensely! He is such a great nephew.....and talented....even if I am his aunt!! My husband and I have been truly blessed with nieces and nephews -on both sides-!!! We are very fortunate.

3 comments:

PeterParis said...

I'm happy for you, but you really must learn how to include a clip in your blogs! :-))

me ann my camera said...

June is a wonderful month for acknowledging achievements and congratulatiing those who made them! Came to see y our ABC Wednesday but thought I'd leave a message here.

Front Porch Society said...

You have some really talented nieces and nephews!