Saturday, January 21, 2006

Snow

So I have spent the better part of an afternoon trying to figure out
1) how to add links to my sidebar(futile effort....had to get the 22 year old to do this with his eyes rolling into the back of his head) and
2) how to add pictures to a blog(not as futile but said 22 year old has left for the less annoying environment of his mother to downtown Chicago....after a 7" snow storm(......makes me soooooo happy) and I have been somewhat successful with the pictures...but not really....

We had a heck of snow fall here yesterday.....very beautiful but a pain to snow blow or shovel--and you can just forget about driving in it. 7" in 5 hours....what fun ! and the city we live in does not see the need to start the plows until AFTER the snow stops. If I did not have a 4 wheel drive I would still be sitting in the front of the subdivision waiting for the plow!!!

On the other hand, the dogs (Mason and Tessie) love the snow.....They have been out making snow dogs!! The snow is higher than they are but they don't seem to mind. Tessie's 10 year old hips will complain tomorrow!
But that is what it is like to get old now isn't it??

1 comment:

MotherOf3Guys said...

I love those young'uns that know it all ...don't you....I just think, remember, one day you too will be old and technology will have advanced.