Monday, February 12, 2007

Cell Phone Bummer

A disaster...


See the picture?

that is where my cell phone has gone...

la la land.....cell phone heaven....

it just
vaporized, it's gone, never to be seen again....

it just disappeared from my car

(more likely, it fell out into the snow)

I needed a new phone anyway but I am so PISSED that I have lost ALL my phone numbers....

my life is flashing before me.....

OMG.....cell phone withdrawal....

(I know there are worse things in the world to be upset over but right now I am focusing on this.....)

AAAGGHHH!!

I have to go lay down....

1 comment:

Mamaw said...

I don't understand the one ring I got from your cell phone this evening because it was already lost, I think ( Eric told me).
I got a really ghostly message when I tried to beep your cell phone back. It was you, so it must have been the trauma of losing it. Bummer!!