Sunday, April 22, 2007

One TV show I really like

Although my husband will tell you differently, I do not watch much TV...True, I have it on alot but that is because I like the noise in the background. But one show I really like and would recommend is this:
Sunday Morning

Thanks to my baby sister, I have become hooked on this show. It is so informative and has so many things on it, I love to watch and see what they will cover each week.
I have learned alot from this show.

As much as I enjoy these 2 shows
House
and
Monk

I don't turn them on every week because I forget when they are on....if I see them, then I am glued to the TV.
I also love to watch HGTV and Animal planet but I don't go out of my way to see anything particular on these stations.

So, if you are free on Sunday morning before your day gets started, give it a try. It is on CBS and I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Marina, from Brazil. I like House too. It's interesting besides being funny.
I'll be here reading your stuff sometimes, ok?
Bye.

MotherOf3Guys said...

It is one of my favorite shows and I love it. Glad I converted you!